ONLYBIO Rejuvenating Face Serum CBD Oil 30 ml

VAT included

The rejuvenating oil serum contains active ingredients of natural origin that regenerate and nourish dry and tired skin.
Natural and safe, certified formula: 99% ingredients of natural origin, the remaining 1% ensures comfort of application and durability of the cosmetic. 100% vegan formula.

moisturizing effect:
Hemp oil, which is the base of the formula, restores skin elasticity and its proper hydration.

Nourishment and improvement of skin elasticity:
A unique complex oil, thanks to the high content of unsaturated fatty acids, deeply nourishes the skin and stimulates it to full regeneration.
Immediately after application, the skin becomes moisturized and full of radiance.

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Parfum, Cannabidiol, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Levan, Glucose, Fructose, Sucrose, Limonene, Linalool, citral

Specific References


ONLYBIO Rejuvenating Face...